1. Goods supplied correctly which are not required may be returned for refund or exchange if they are returned to MAR Motorsport Ltd within 30 days of receipt, subject to the following conditions:
2. Items should be returned unused and in their original condition including original and unopened packaging.
3. Any original shipping costs charged are non refundable.
4. Items returned after 30 days from receipt may be accepted by prior agreement. They may be subject to a handling charge of 15 per cent. This does not affect your statutory rights.
5. Items which have been specially ordered or manufactured to your specification are not acceptable for return.
6. All returns are to be accompanied by the senders name, address, contact telephone number and original invoice number along with reason for return.
7. All carriage costs relating to returned products are to be borne by the customer.
8. We cannot accept responsibility for returned parcels which are undelivered. Please send returns by a signed service and retain your proof of postage or tracking reference, you may require it on the event of a claim with your carrier.
9. MAR Motorsport is not responsible for any labour charges incurred during fitment or removal of allegedly faulty or incorrectly supplied parts.
10. Please advise us of any problems with shortages or carrier damage within 3 days of receipt. We regret that beyond this time, we will be unable to accept claims for short delivery or transit damage.